See Recipe Now
- 1 cup fresh parsley, packed (no stems)
- 1 small shallot
- 2 cloves garlic (more to taste, up to 4)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt (more as needed)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
Add the shallot, parsley, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper to a small food processor. Pulse until chopped but still slightly chunky.
Add to a bowl or small glass container with olive oil, red wine vinegar, water, and red pepper flakes. If too thick, add additional olive oil, water, or chicken broth.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for flavors to combine. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen