Southwest Salad Dressing
See Recipe Now
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion (optional, to taste since it's raw)
- 1/4 cup salsa (or pico de gallo)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 serrano pepper, seeded and diced (or jalapeno, more to taste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Roughly chop cilantro, garlic, red onion, and Serrano peppers. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree for 15 seconds.
Place into a dressing container or mason jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen