Mexican Chopped Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
See Recipe Now
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup jicama, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn (fresh, canned, or frozen)
- 1/2 cup queso fresco
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
Mix together the lime juice, olive oil, honey, cumin, salt, and pepper to make the honey lime dressing.
Prep all the ingredients for the salad.
Toss together all the ingredients with the dressing or arrange in a bowl and drizzle dressing on top.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen