Fresh Broccoli Salad (Made with Greek Yogurt!)
See Recipe Now
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cut small
- 3 tbsp red onion, diced (more to taste)
- 3 tbsp raisins (or red grapes )
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (or full fat)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp celery seed
- Salt and pepper
To make the dressing: Combine the Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust the sweetness and seasoning if needed.
Toss together broccoli, red onion, and raisins. Pour dressing over top and refrigerate for one hour if possible.
When ready to serve, add the sunflower seeds and bacon. Stir to combine.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen