See Recipe Now
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional, to taste)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp curry powder (or curry paste, more to taste)
- 1 cup canned lite coconut milk (full fat for Paleo/Whole30/Low Carb)
- 1.5 lbs white fish (cut into chunks, cod or other)
Heat the coconut oil over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until it begins to soften. Add the garlic, ginger, basil, and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
Add the tomatoes and cook until they soften and begin to release their liquid. Add the curry powder (or paste) and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 5 minutes.
Add the fish. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes flaky and cooked through. Top with more basil and season with salt, pepper, and lime juice as needed.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen