Tuscan White Bean Skillet
This Tuscan White Bean Skillet is packed with creamy white beans cooked with sundried tomatoes, garlic, onions, artichokes, and fresh spinach. Ready in just 20 minutes.
What you need:
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (lightly packed in oil)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional, to taste)
- 20 oz canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 oz canned diced fire roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, rinsed and chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Salt and pepper
Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook for 4-5 minutes until beginning to soften.
Add the sundried tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Cook for one minute until fragrant.
Add the beans, tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. Bring to a simmer and turn the heat down to low. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Open and stir in the spinach. Cook 1-2 minutes until wilted. Season well with salt and pepper.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Tuscan White Bean Skillet recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen