Thai Bowls (Build Your Own) Recipe
These Thai Bowls are quick, easy, and healthy. Make them with any combination of grains, fresh veggies, and protein topped with the best homemade peanut sauce! Great for meal prep.
List of Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (shredded red cabbage, green cabbage, and carrots)
- 2 cups lacinato kale, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (peanut sauce)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (peanut sauce)
- 2 tbsp hot water (peanut sauce)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (peanut sauce)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (peanut sauce)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (peanut sauce)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (peanut sauce)
Make the dressing: Add ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 tbsp hot water, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, and ½ tsp garlic powder to a small jar. Stir to combine. Or use your favorite store bought peanut dressing
Gently massage the kale with a splash of oil and a sprinkle of salt. This step can be skipped but the kale will be softer if massaged.
Assemble the bowls by layering in all of the ingredients and drizzling with the Thai dressing.
Make this delicious Thai Bowls (Build Your Own) recipe and tag us! @slenderkitchen
You may also enjoy…
Find more Easy & Healthy Recipes on Slender Kitchen