Stop buying store bought stir fry sauce! Make this delicious sweet and savory stir fry sauce in less than 5 minutes with common pantry ingredients.
List of Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken broth (or vegetable)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey (or pure maple syrup or brown sugar, more to taste)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced (more to taste)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (more for extra thick)
Mix everything together in a jar or container with a lid. Whisk well to break up the cornstarch.
To use, add to your favorite stir fry recipe. Plan on using about 1 cup of stir fry sauce for four servings of stir-fry. Store in the fridge for up to one week. Freeze any leftovers.
Make this delicious Stir Fry Sauce recipe and tag us! @slenderkitchen
You may also enjoy…
Find more Easy & Healthy Recipes on Slender Kitchen