This homemade sweet and savory stir fry sauce with soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, fresh garlic, and ginger comes together in just minutes. It’s the perfect sauce to have on hand for a quick and easy family meal.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken broth (or vegetable)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey (or pure maple syrup or brown sugar, more to taste)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced (more to taste)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (more for extra thick)
Mix everything together in a jar or container with a lid. Whisk well to break up the cornstarch.
To use, add to your favorite stir fry recipe. Plan on using about 1 cup of stir fry sauce for four servings of stir-fry. Store in the fridge for up to one week. Freeze any leftovers.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Stir Fry Sauce recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen