Spinach Salad with Creamy Balsamic
This delicious Spinach Salad couldn't be more delicious with sweer apples, creamy goat cheese, and crunchy walnuts all tossed in an easy homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
What you need:
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 2 apples, sliced thin
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (dressing)
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar (dressing)
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil (dressing)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard (dressing)
- 2 tsp honey (more to taste, dressing)
- Salt and pepper (dressing)
Make the dressing by whisking together the yogurt, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and honey. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Toss together the spinach, cucumbers, apples, red onion, goat cheese, and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Spinach Salad with Creamy Balsamic recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen