Southwest Salad Dressing
Homemade Southwest Salad Dressing is the perfect blend of creamy and spicy. It's easy to make at home and tastes great on salads, tacos, grain bowls, and more.
What you need:
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion (optional, to taste since it's raw)
- 1/4 cup salsa (or pico de gallo)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 serrano pepper, seeded and diced (or jalapeno, more to taste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Roughly chop cilantro, garlic, red onion, and Serrano peppers. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree for 15 seconds.
Place into a dressing container or mason jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Southwest Salad Dressing recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen