Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken Recipe
This seven ingredient slow cooker chicken dish is packed with flavor from canned diced tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, and balsamic vinegar. So easy and so good!
List of Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 28 oz. canned diced tomatoes, half of liquid drained
- 1 sweet onion, sliced thin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar (plus more for serving)
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper
Add the chicken to the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the remaining ingredients except the spinach.
Cook on low for 4 hours adding the spinach during the last 30 minutes of cooking.Taste and season as needed.
Make this delicious Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken recipe and tag us! @slenderkitchen
You may also enjoy…
Find more Easy & Healthy Recipes on Slender Kitchen