Slow Cooker Italian Red Pepper Chicken
This easy Slow Cooker Italian Red Pepper Chicken is made with just a few ingredients you likely already have on hand and couldn't be more delicious.
What you need:
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 20 oz. canned diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 3 red peppers, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (or more, optional)
- 1 tsp. black pepper (more to taste)
- 1 tsp. salt
Add everything to the slow cooker and stir. Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
Check the chicken to make sure it is tender. Either slice or shred the chicken. Serve on its own or over your favorite grain.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Slow Cooker Italian Red Pepper Chicken recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen