Slow Cooker Italian Red Pepper Chicken
See Recipe Now
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 20 oz. canned diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 3 red peppers, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (or more, optional)
- 1 tsp. black pepper (more to taste)
- 1 tsp. salt
Add everything to the slow cooker and stir. Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
Check the chicken to make sure it is tender. Either slice or shred the chicken. Serve on its own or over your favorite grain.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen