Tri-Color Coleslaw is a delicious and healthier take on classic coleslaw. Made with Greek yogurt, reduced-fat mayonnaise, and honey, this crunchy and flavorful coleslaw is bound to become your new favorite summer salad.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (or full fat)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey (more to taste for a more traditional sweet slaw)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 16 oz. tri-color coleslaw mix (about 6 cups shredded purple cabbage, green cabbage, and carrots)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Mix together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper to make the coleslaw dressing.
Stir in the shredded coleslaw mix. For best results, refrigerate for 30-60 minutes. Stir in green onions and season as needed.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Tricolor Coleslaw recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen