Make delicious Hawaiian Salmon Poke a home with just a few simple ingredients! This authentic recipe is fresh, delicious, and healthy! Serve it as an appetizer, use it for poke bowls, or over greens.
What you need:
- 1 lb salmon (sashimi grade, cut into cubes)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (more to taste)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt (adjust to taste)
In a bowl, combine the salmon, soy sauce, sesame oil, roce vinegar, green onions, sweet onions, sesame seeds, and sea salt. Gently stir to combine.
Refrigerate for at least one hour for the flavors to combine. Serve on its own, over rice, or build your own poke bowls.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Salmon Poke recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen