See Recipe Now
- 15 oz canned salmon, without skin or bones, well drained (or cooked flaked salmon)
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs (whole wheat if available)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (or soy sauce)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
In a bowl combine the salmon, red pepper, cilantro, garlic, breadcrumbs, eggs, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
Using a rounded tablespoon, form into patties with your hands. These can also be made into larger burger patties.
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the patties (in batches if needed) for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen