These golden brown Salmon Patties can be made with canned or fresh salmon. Packed with fresh vegetables and herbs, these tasty salmon cakes work for an easy dinner, tasty appetizer, or even burger.
What you need:
- 15 oz canned salmon, without skin or bones, well drained (or cooked flaked salmon)
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs (whole wheat if available)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (or soy sauce)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
In a bowl combine the salmon, red pepper, cilantro, garlic, breadcrumbs, eggs, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
Using a rounded tablespoon, form into patties with your hands. These can also be made into larger burger patties.
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the patties (in batches if needed) for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Salmon Patties recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen