Protein Packed Banana Berry Smoothie
This Banana Berry Smoothie is creamy, delicious, and packed with protein to keep you full all morning. It's a great breakfast on the go, snack, or post workout treat.
What you need:
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (regular or quick cooking)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tsp honey (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (more if needed)
Add the oats to the blender and pulse a few times until they form a fine flour.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Protein Packed Banana Berry Smoothie recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen