Protein Packed Banana Berry Smoothie
See Recipe Now
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (regular or quick cooking)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tsp honey (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (more if needed)
Add the oats to the blender and pulse a few times until they form a fine flour.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen