Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
See Recipe Now
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (or PB2)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Add the oats and chia seeds to the blender. Blend until they are a fine powder.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth, adding a splash of extra almond milk if needed. Taste. If not sweet enough, add a touch of honey or maple syrup.
Taste the smoothie and adjust as needed. If not sweet enough, add a touch of honey or maple syrup.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen