PB&J Smoothie with Greek Yogurt
This creamy PB&J Smoothie with Greek yogurt, strawberries, and peanut butter is a protein packed smoothie that tastes like the classic sandwich. Easy, nutritious, and filling.
What you need:
- 2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp honey (more to taste or 1/2 ripe banana)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tsp flaxseed meal (optional)
Place all the ingredients in a blender. For a lower sugar option, swap in half a very ripe banana for the honey.
Blend until smooth. If using fresh strawberries, add some ice to make the smoothie nice and cold. Taste and adjust sweetness if needed.
We hope you enjoy this delicious PB&J Smoothie with Greek Yogurt recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen