Marinated Grilled Vegetables Recipe
Learn to make the most delicious marinated grilled veggies with homemade balsamic. garlic, and lemon marinade. Easy, fast, versatile, and healthy.
List of Ingredients:
- 2 zucchini
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil (marinade)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (marinade)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (marinade)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (marinade)
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup, optional, marinade)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (marinade)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (marinade)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (more to taste, marinade)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (marinade)
Make the marinade: Add all of the ingredients to a bowl or mason jar. Stir or whisk well to combine.
Prepare the vegetables: Cut the vegetables into larger slices that won’t fall through the grill grates, about ½ inch thick. For the zucchini, it is best to cut it on the diagonal. Cut bell peppers into larger slices. Cut the red onion into rings. Trim the asparagus ends. Toss the vegetables with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Start by grilling the red onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers. They will take 4-5 minutes per side.
Then add the asparagus and zucchini. It will take 2-4 minutes per side.
Toss the just grilled vegetables with marinade (you may not need it all). Let rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve with fresh herbs if desired.
Make this delicious Marinated Grilled Vegetables recipe and tag us! @slenderkitchen
You may also enjoy…
Find more Easy & Healthy Recipes on Slender Kitchen