Hummus Vegetable Wraps Recipe
Make this light and healthy hummus wrap in less than 5 minutes! Packed with store-bought or homemade hummus, fresh vegetables, avocado, and a secret ingredient that makes it over-the-top delicious.
List of Ingredients:
- 4 low carb wraps (or flour tortillas, whole grain wraps)
- 1/2 cup hummus (of your choice, 2 tbsp per wrap)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 cups mixed greens (spring mix, baby spinach, Romaine, or kale)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette (or other dressing)
Warm the tortillas slightly if needed in the microwave to prevent tearing. Spread the hummus on the tortilla.
Layer in the vegetables, adding any additional vegetables or toppings you like.
Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roll up the hummus wrap, You can roll this like a burrito folding in the sides or simply folding the bottom up and leaving one side open.
Make this delicious Hummus Vegetable Wraps recipe and tag us! @slenderkitchen
You may also enjoy…
Find more Easy & Healthy Recipes on Slender Kitchen