Healthy Mongolian Chicken
See Recipe Now
- 3 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced (more to taste)
- 2 tsp. sugar (leave out for low carb)
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Asian chili garlic paste (or Sriracha or red pepper flakes)
- 1.33 lbs 99% lean ground chicken
- 12 green onions
Mix together the soy sauce, hoisin, and rice vinegar.
Add in the garlic and ginger.
Add the sugar, cornstarch, and chili paste. Stir until smooth.
Heat the skillet over medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes until cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks.
Add the green onions and sauce.
Cook for 3-4 minutes until sauce thickens and green onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Top with additional fresh green onions if desired.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen