Learn how to make the most delicious guacamole! This authentic recipe is easy to make, bursting with flavor, and is great for chips, tacos, burritos, and more.
List of Ingredients:
- 3 avocados (ripe and large)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for less spice)
- 2 tbsp lime juice (more to taste)
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt (more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop the avocado flesh away from the skin. Add it to a mixing bowl. Gently mash the avocados using a fork. The mashed avocado should still have some texture and chunks and shouldn't be overly smooth.
Fold in the remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. If it tastes bland at all, add some extra salt. Serve with freshly baked tortilla chips, fresh veggies, tacos, and so much more.
Make this delicious Guacamole recipe and tag us! @slenderkitchen
You may also enjoy…
Find more Easy & Healthy Recipes on Slender Kitchen