Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad Recipe
Delicious grilled vegetables tossed in balsamic dressing with cooked pasta, feta cheese, and fresh herbs. Great for picnics, barbecues, and no-cook lunches!
List of Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup olive oil (marinade/dressing)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (marinade/dressing)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (marinade/dressing)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (marinade/dressing)
- 1 tbsp honey (optional, marinade/dressing)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (marinade/dressing)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (marinade/dressing)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (marinade/dressing)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (marinade/dressing)
- 2 zucchini
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil (for grilled vegetables)
- 8 oz penne pasta (cooked and cooled)
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese (or goat cheese)
- Salt and pepper
Make the dressing/mariande: Add all of the ingredients to a bowl or mason jar. Stir or whisk well to combine. When the vegetables come off the grill, drizzle 2/3 of the dressing over the vegetables. Let rest for 5 minutes. Save the rest of the dressing for serving with the pasta salad.
To grill vegetables: Cut the vegetables into larger slices that won’t fall through the grill grates, about ½ inch thick. For the zucchini, it is best to cut it on the diagonal. Cut bell peppers into larger slices. Cut the red onion into rings. Trim the asparagus ends. Toss the vegetables with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Start by grilling the red onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers. They will take 3-5 minutes per side. Then add the asparagus and zucchini. It will take 2-4 minutes per side.
Assemble salad: Chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces if desired. Toss the grilled vegetables with the pasta and the remaining dressing. Top with feta cheese and fresh herbs.
Make this delicious Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe and tag us! @slenderkitchen
You may also enjoy…
Find more Easy & Healthy Recipes on Slender Kitchen