Grilled Plum Salad with Goat Cheese
See Recipe Now
- 4 plums (ripe but firm, pits removed and cut into 6 segments each)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 6 cups arugula
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, thinly sliced
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil (dressing)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (dressing)
- 2 tsp honey (dressing)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard (dressing)
- 1/16 tsp. red pepper flakes (dressing)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat and brush the grates with oil. Grill the plums for 2-3 minutes or until grill marks appear. Flip and grill another 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
Assemble the salad with the arugula, goat cheese, mint, basil, red onion, grilled plum slices, and dressing. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen