See Recipe Now
- 1 lb cooked cod (or other firm white fish)
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (ideally whole wheat)
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 tbsp Old Bay seasoning (or seafood seasoning)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Use a fork to break apart the cod.
Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add the green onions, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, Old Bay seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Add the fish and breadcrumbs. Stir to combine.
Divide the mixture into patties that are about 2 inches in size, about ⅛ cup per patty.
Heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Cook for about 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Optional for serving: Combine 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise, 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2-4 tbsp fresh herbs, lemon juice, salt, and pepper OR serve with tartar sauce and fresh lemon.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen