Easy Vegetable Pasta Salad
This Vegetable Pasta Salad with a tangy lemon dressing is packed with good-for-you ingredients including whole wheat pasta, chickpeas, chopped fresh vegetables, fresh herbs, and feta cheese.
What you need:
- 8 oz whole wheat pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1.5 cups canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil (dressing)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (dressing)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard (dressing)
- 1 tsp garlic powder (dressing)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (dressing)
- Salt and pepper (dressing)
Whisk together the dressing ingredients - olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Toss the pasta, chopped vegetables, feta cheese, basil, and parsley with the dressing. Taste and season as needed.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Easy Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen