Easy Grilled Chicken Breast
See Recipe Now
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (or low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup fresh herbs (parsley, basil, cilantro, oregano, chives, etc.)
Mix together the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, fresh herbs, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Prepare the chicken by slicing large breasts in half horizontally and/or pounding them out so that they are uniform in thickness. Then add the chicken to a dish or ziploc bag. Pour in the marinade,. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, ideally no more than 4 hours so the lemon doesn't break down the chicken.
Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Remove the chicken from the bag and let excess marinade drip off. Grill for 3-4 minutes per side for thinner breasts and 7-8 minutes per side for thicker chicken breast. Tent with foil and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen