Easy Cucumber Salad
This easy Cucumber Salad with tomatoes, avocado, red onions, and dill all tossed in a simple vinaigrette is the perfect refreshing side dish.
What you need:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar (or regular)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper (kosher is best)
- 4 Persian cucumbers, sliced (or 1 large English cucumber)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced (more to taste)
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thin (optional)
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic clove, salt, and pepper. Let the dressing sit for 5 minutes or more. This helps mellow out the raw garlic flavor.
Add the cucumbers, avocado, cherry tomatoes, dill, and red onion if using. Gently toss and season well with salt and pepper.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Easy Cucumber Salad recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen