This Easy Corn Salad is the perfect light side dish with fresh corn, crunchy cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and basil. It's tossed with an apple cider vinaigrette for a salad you will make again and again.
What you need:
- 3 cups fresh corn (see note)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Persian cucumbers, chopped (or English)
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. If you prefer a sweeter dressing, add a touch of honey or pure maple syrup.
Add the corn, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and fresh basil. Toss to combine and season as needed with salt and pepper.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Easy Corn Salad recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen