Easy Corn Salad
See Recipe Now
- 3 cups fresh corn (see note)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Persian cucumbers, chopped (or English)
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. If you prefer a sweeter dressing, add a touch of honey or pure maple syrup.
Add the corn, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and fresh basil. Toss to combine and season as needed with salt and pepper.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen