Easy Arugula Salad
This easy Arugula Salad is packed with goat cheese, walnuts, red onions, and a delicious lemon balsamic vinaigrette. It makes a delicious side dish or meal with chicken or shrimp.
What you need:
- 5 oz arugula
- 1 pear, thinly sliced (or apple)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts (or pecans, optional)
- 1/2 lemon, juice (dressing)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (dressing)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (dressing)
- 1 tbsp honey (dressing)
- Salt and pepper to taste (dressing)
Make the dressing by whisking together the lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
Toss together the arugula, pear, red onion, walnuts, and goat cheese.. Drizzle with dressing when ready to serve. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Easy Arugula Salad recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen