Chocolate Breakfast Shake Recipe
This delicious chocolate breakfast shake has a secret ingredient that makes it super creamy and packed with protein! Taste like a milkshake but it's healthy.
List of Ingredients:
- 4 oz. silken tofu (1/2 cup)
- 1 banana, sliced (very ripe)
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (oat, soy, or coconut milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (or Stevia)
- 1/2 cup ice
Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth.
Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness if needed by adding more fruit or a sweetener of choice.
Make this delicious Chocolate Breakfast Shake recipe and tag us! @slenderkitchen
You may also enjoy…
Find more Easy & Healthy Recipes on Slender Kitchen