Chicken Cobb Salad
Make this hearty Chicken Cobb Salad with all the classic ingredients - bacon, hard boiled eggs, blue cheese, and chicken - drizzled with the most amazing homemade dressing.
What you need:
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 turkey bacon strips, cooked crispy
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2.5 tbsp olive oil (dressing)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard (dressing)
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar (dressing)
- 1 tsp garlic powder (dressing)
- Salt and pepper (dressing)
Whisk the ingredients together for the dressing.
Add the lettuce to a salad bowl. Layer on remaining ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Chicken Cobb Salad recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen