Cheeseburger Salad takes the best parts of a cheeseburger and transforms them into a fun and delicious salad. Made with lean ground beef, cherry tomatoes, dill pickles, and shredded cheese, this mouth-watering dish is perfect for healthy lunches or dinners.
What you need:
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (or yellow mustard)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- 8 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced (or diced)
- 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese (or regular)
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and onion to the pan. Cook until no longer pink, breaking up the beef as it cooks.
Add the garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for abotu 2 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
To assemble the salad, add the Romaine lettuce to a large bowl. Layer in the tomatoes, pickles, red onions, shredded cheese, and ground beef mixture. Top with dressing of choice.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Cheeseburger Salad recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen