Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps made with a creamy buffalo ranch Greek yogurt dressing, celery, and carrots is a quick, flavor packed, restaurant style sandwich.
What you need:
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce (more or less to taste, this is spicy)
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning (store bought or homemade, more to taste)
- 4 low carb wraps
- 2 cups greens
Stir together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, buffalo sauce, and ranch seasoning. Taste and adjust as needed adding more buffalo sauce, ranch seasoning, salt, and/or pepper.
Add the chicken, celery, and carrots. Stir together well. Taste and season as needed.
Lay your wrap and spread out the greens and any other veggies you like. Add the chicken salad, Fold up the bottom of the wrap (so the chicken doesn't fall out) and roll.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps recipe.
You may also enjoy…
For more Delicious Recipes visit Slender Kitchen