See Recipe Now
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped (1/2-1 inch pieces)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- 2 tsp paprika, divded (or smoked paprika)
- 2 tsp cumin, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 14 oz canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (or other grain)
- 4 cups kale (or other green)
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Toss the sweet potato and red onion with half of the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Spread out in a single layer on a large baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray or brushed with olive oil or covered in parchment paper.
While the sweet potatoes are roasting, toss the chickpeas and cauliflower with the remaining olive oil and spices.
Bake the sweet potatoes and onions for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip over. Push them to one side. Add the chickpeas and cauliflower to the opposite side of the pan. If you are using a small baking sheet, you may need to use two so they fit in a single layer. Return to the oven and roast for an additional 15-20 minutes until everything is tender and roasted.
While that cooks, make the maple tahini sauce. Also gently massage the kale if desired to soften it up.
To make bowls, add the quinoa, sweet potatoes, red onions, chickpeas, cauliflower, kale, red cabbage, and avocado. Drizzle with sauce and add any additional toppings.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen