In just 20 minutes make this delicious beef and vegetable stir fry in the most amazing homemade stir fry sauce! Works with any veggies and guarantee tender, juicy beef every time.
List of Ingredients:
- 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced (or sirloin steak)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or other high-heat oil)
- 1/2 onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup broccoli florets (smaller florets or cut in half)
- 1cup snow peas
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 carrot, sliced thin (on the diagonal)
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (sauce)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (or vegetable, for sauce)
- 1 tbsp honey (or pure maple syrup or brown sugar, for sauce)
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil (sauce)
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar (sauce)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (sauce)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced (sauce)
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch (more for extra thick, for sauce)
Toss the beef with cornstarch, soy sauce, and pepper in a bowl. Set aside while you prep the stir-fry sauce and vegetables.
Stir together the ingredients for the stir-fry sauce and set aside. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the beef in a single layer. Cook until just cooked through and browned about 3-4 minutes. Remove the beef using a slotted spoon. Set aside.
If needed, add an extra drizzle of oil to the pan. Add the vegetables to the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add the beef back to the pan along with the stir-fry sauce. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens.
Make this delicious Beef Stir Fry recipe and tag us! @slenderkitchen
You may also enjoy…
Find more Easy & Healthy Recipes on Slender Kitchen