Whenever I am trying to eat less carbs, I alwauys make a frittata to have in the fridge for quick breakfasts and lunches. Not only does it provide me with a quick protein source, it also can be made using virtually anything I have at home. This weekend I made this version with red onion, zucchini, tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese and loved it.
Zucchini, Tomato, and Mozzarella Frittata
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 2 cups zucchini, thinly sliced (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 U eggs, beaten
- 4 U egg whites, beaten
- 3/4 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.