videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Zucchini, Feta, and Dill Muffins
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a box grater, shred the zucchini. Using a towel or paper towel, squeeze out any excess moisture.
- In a mixing bowl, all of the ingredients and stir to combine. Pour into a muffin tin that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through. Enjoy as a snack or meal – perfect for anytime of day.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.