I am seriously in love with this recipe.
Zucchini. Corn. Pancakes. I'm sold. These are delicious as the main course of any meal or can be made in smaller pancakes for appetizer size bundles of joy. Top them with Greek yogurt, sour cream, a touch of maple syrup, jam, salsa, anything really. Serve them for breakfast, brunch, or dinner and you're sure to have a happy table.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. zucchini, grated
- 2 U eggs
- 2 U egg whites
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.