There is this amazing breakfast place near my house that makes this corn, egg, and zucchini scramble with havarti cheese that is to-die-for. I order it almost every time I go and devour it with their homemade nine grain bread. This morning I was craving that dish and decided to make a lightened up frittata inspired by the same flavors. I added some cherry tomatoes and used part skim mozzarella instead of the havarti since I didn't have any on hand. The resulting dish is delicious and perfect for breakfast or lunch. It also keeps well for a couple of days if you are lucky enough to have leftovers.
Zucchini, Corn, and Tomato Frittata
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 2 U ears corn, cut off the cob
- 2 cups zucchini, thinly sliced (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 U eggs, beaten
- 4 U egg whites, beaten
- 3/4 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.