videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Whipped Cheesecake Yogurt with Cinnamon Apples
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the apples, cinnamon, Stevia, and 2 tbsp. water. 3.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until apples soften and begin to break down.
- Beat together the yogurt, cream cheese, Stevia, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Top yogurt with the apples.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.