- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water or more if needed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (gluten free is needed)
- 3 tsp. prepared wasabi
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Place everything in a food processor and blend until smooth. If it is too thick, add extra water. Serve with veggies, oven baked pita chips, or on sandwiches and wraps.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.