Vegetarian Sausage, Spinach, and Polenta Bowl
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups water or broth
- 1 cup cornmeal (polenta)
- 4 U vegetarian Italian sausages
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 6 cups spinach
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Bring the water or broth to a boil and whisk in the polenta. Once the polenta thickens, turn the heat to low and cover. Cook for 10 minutes and then whisk again. Cover and cook ten more minutes. Whisk again. Taste and continue cooking as needed. It should be smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.