This easy Vegetarian Sausage, Spinach, and Egg White Breakfast Sandwich is a hearty, filling breakfast that's the perfect way to start the day.
One of my favorite things to make for breakfast on a busy morning is quick wraps that I can literally run out the door eating. This one is made with a combination of egg whites, spinach, and flavorful vegetarian breakfast sausage. Everything is cooked in the microwave to truly make things quick and easy.
Depending on what you have in the kitchen, you can switch out the veggies. It's delicious with broccoli, zucchini, tomatoes, and kale. You can also add cheese, salsa, or a splash of your favorite hot sauce. And if you are anything like my old roommate, you will inevitably add a big squirt of ketchup, which is admittedly pretty delicious.
Vegetarian Sausage, Spinach, and Egg White Wraps
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 U fully cooked vegetarian breakfast sausage, chopped (like Morningstar)
- 3 U egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- 1 U low carb wrap (I use Flatout Light)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.