Vegetarian Pepperoni Pizza Chili takes all the flavors of pizza and combines them in a delicious, meatless chili that is hearty and filling. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
Vegetarian Pepperoni Pizza Chili may sound like it can't exisit, but with some creativity and delicious meatless substitutes, you can make a chili that tastes just like a pepperoni pizza.
One of my closest friends is a vegetarian and one thing she constantly talked about missing is pepperoni pizza. That was until she found a really delicious meatless pepperoni (made by LightLife) and now she can enjoy her favorite food whenever she wants. So when I kew she was coming over to watch the football game, I couldn't resist but make a vegetarian version of the pepperoni pizza I love so much. Since she doesn't mind vegetarian meat products, I used both the crumbles and pepperoni. However you could easily replace the crumbles with beans if you don't like to use soy products or vegetarian meat substitutes.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. vegetarian crumbles
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 U medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 U cloves garlic, minced (I use jarred)
- 16 oz. canned hot chili beans, undrained
- 8 oz. salsa
- 8 oz. marinara sauce
- 4 oz vegetarian pepperoni, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.